lauantai 11. elokuuta 2012

This Is Love

Funky Terminator.. That's something yeah, good soong !!


So today I feel ashamed cause I have been shopping.. AGAIN... God, help my head understand that I shouldn't buy anything, and then I mean anything anymore..




So, my dear readers. Pictures coming here! And a picture of my new jeans!! I bought them on Thursday!

These earrings are black with rainbow colours! I love love love them!!
 spikes spikes fashion baby, work it, move that thing, crazyy..
You know that I want you, you know that I need you
I want you bad, bad romance

Spikes ♥ had to buy both :D



Dark blue jeans ! Like them because they are made of stretch material.



So I met Cessi, Ellen, Pi and Hanna today! Really nice to see them all!


And happy to not be in town anymore, or no! If I had a bankcard I would buy everything I see in every freaking store. And now they had that jacket I ordered online in the same store I would have bought it from the first place.. Frustrating.. But! Now I know it will fit me, it looked good on me!



Dance feeling here, oh yes!
And tomorrow I will have to put some plastic on my brand new schoolbooks!
I don't know if I'm the only one but I love the smell of new books!
Shake your body and have a great Saturday evening!
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti