maanantai 20. elokuuta 2012

The Best Monday I Ever Had

Okey, where should I start..


So today I think was a really funny schoolday.. Wierd that I'm saying this.. 
Fun as always with the funniest and best : Lexie ♥!
Nearly dying ... no crying :D



After school I went to town with Alina ♥!!

We both found something of course and bought something!
I bought a top that I have in the same model in white. This one is mint.


Then I went by myself to my first dance lesson! It was really fun actually!
I tested a new dance for me, hip hop 3 ( the most diffcult)!
And before the lesson I was nervous that I wouldn't make it! 
Instead I found it EASY !!

So I thought: if the popping dance isn't nice I won't even think twice!


And the teacher seemed really fun too! 


How I felt today..




And now pictures from my shoppings lately!!

 The cardigan is from H&M and the mint top is from Cubus.
I found it on sale.. Just couldn't resist the temptation.. Too bad, soon I haven't got any money left. Then I'm broke.





My nailpolish from Friday. It's Rimmel Lasting Finish colour Wine Red.




And NOW, music! Good Night!



I'm In Love!
Haadi

2 kommenttia: