lauantai 18. elokuuta 2012

So Happy I Could Die

I found this really simple and turquoise "prom dress" !!!! Omg, can't believe it!

And it wasn't even that expensive to rent this dress! And I love it!


So here comes 2 pictures:


It's perfect! ♥



And the length is also perfecto!




Oh, crap! This last picture is about the right colour. The light doesn't want to cooperate with me and the camera. 
Here's the "real" colour!

Now all that's left to buy is: A jacket, a partner, gloves maybe..





Here in Eastern Finland has just opened a new shopping center.
And it was mostly me who wanted to see it. And when you go into H&M I always find something. 
So I found a cardigan which colour is dark purple. I will show you a picture later!
Bye for now,
Haadi 

2 kommenttia:

  1. beautiful dress! :)
    ps. whats the name of the new shopping center? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank You! The name is Taidetehdas and in Swedish it's Konstfabriken ;)

    VastaaPoista