perjantai 10. elokuuta 2012

She's got both hands in her pocket

I'm so addicted, I just want to hug her and meet her! Omg I want to see her so bad :D
Damn I'm just 17 and my parents won't allow me to go to her gig.. 

So I have to wait at least 2 years because she isn't coming here that often. And then I'm 19 and I will go.. No matter what.. 

Lady Gaga In My Heart 

Got my addictions,.. ...show me your teeth.
Tell me something that will change me.
My religion is you.



Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face.



Leather and jeans, garage glamorous. Not sure what it means, but this photo of us it don't have a price. Ready for those flashing lights.




You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico, rejoice. At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose. 
Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro. I'm not your babe.
Fernando.



I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to the stark.
.....
...
I'm gonna marry the night, leave nothing on the streets to explore.
Ma-ma-ma-marry the night.
....



I'll dance dance dance with my hands hands hands above my head head head like Jesus said.
....
I won't cry for you, I won't crucify the things you do.




When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition.
If you're a strong female, you don't need permission.




I could be your girl
girl, girl, girl, girl,girl
But would you love me
If I ruled the world, world, world?






So, there you are. I think you are bored by now. But I'm not, cause I listen to her songs almost every day. SO, I do like her yes. And her new album ARTPOP will be released soon, I hope! Can't wait!


And now I will go out cycling and go for a run!






Have a good day y'all!







Haadi







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti