tiistai 14. elokuuta 2012

I just wanna be myself and I want you to know, I am my hair

My hair is still wet. So you can't see the highlights.. Or I mean I can see them but if I take a picture you won't see it! But I'm really satisfied with the result!
I may have to blow dry my hair which I don't like to do because my hair turns out to be electric then.. So I have to wait..



And school starts at 12 today so I have plenty of time left.. Until I will cycle there.
1 hour and a half left.. shit.. 
But the REAL school starts tomorrow with lessons from 8 to 14..

Mm, got to love it! But I'm also excited to see all new pupils in school.. :D Now I'm like in the middle :D
So I'm not the eldest or the youngest in school. Haha!


hahha...





Listening to Gaga but time doesn't seem to fly by... :P 
Well, a little.. It's 9.41 now.. Soon 10 o'clock.. But still!!!!!!!
So now some pictures from my true and a friend who never lets me down:
We♥it!















So I will show my hair in the evening.. I think.. If a miracle doesn't occur.. 
Well, anyway! You will see it soon!!
G'day people!
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti