tiistai 28. elokuuta 2012

Hold On To Your Heart

Very uninteresting day in school today. Okey, besides the girl who came to our school performing poetry slam. It was both interesting and fun. 

After school I met J and I in town :D Fun fun talking as usual!

And now I'm bored.. Too much energy.. Is that bad? Or am I nuts? Wouldn't be surprised. Since I started dancing one week ago I'm laughing to more ridiculous things and I have SO much overflow with energy. Usually in fall I'm not this happy, hopefully it will last for a long time. We're beautiful and dirty, rich. Oh, I wish I would be rich. But I think I wouldn't get enough of it. I would get broke and die.  Hah, not a positive thing. But! You would never need to save money for anything. I would still not be happy! 
And tomorrow: Dance in school two lessons in row! First the musical, ugh... Then the "old dances"! But the second one is more fun.. I will have sore feet after that because I will wear  "high" heels.  Writing more tomorrow, little pineapples! (random, that's my middle name)  Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti