perjantai 27. heinäkuuta 2012

Tonight feels like the best night of my life

I just want to drink dance all night long, drink some more, feel like I'm flying up high, high through the clouds.. Dancing until I can't catch my breath anymore :D
And then get outside to get some fresh air after the hot air inside :D
And then feeling cold thanks to the wind and because you are a little sweaty.. Mmm, I just love those parties ;) 



AAAAAAAHHH!!! PLEASE GOD!!!!
This is what I have been longing for!!






With this incredibly hopeless and nice feeling I have in my stomach will only fade away by .. dancing.. :D



Today I was sunbathing with Ina !!! We swam, laughed, talked, laughed again and ate. I had a blast ;)



And I'm happy that a person I'm talking with right now said that it would be really nice meeting you in person.. Like counting on me.. :D I was just like wow.. :D Life is smiling at me right now :P





Have a nice Friday night!!
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti