tiistai 31. heinäkuuta 2012

Nothing's gonna hold me back this time

Yesterday I went running for the first time in 4 weeks.. And it didn't feel that bad as I had expected. It felt nice actually. :P I just have to continue until school starts because then our real trainings start.. I'm going to die.. No wait, first I will pass out then die... :D 
Yeesh, but it felt good afterwords! And that's the most important ;)





I don't get thiss!! Just 2 ridiculous weeks until the school starts! Panic, no.. I just have to buy new books.. -.-'.. Well, on the other hand, I have missed it a little. I don't know why.. I think it's because you see all your friends every day. :P I haven't seen all my friends this summer so, can't wait to see all of them! :)






Have a nice day folks!
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti