torstai 26. heinäkuuta 2012

How do we take back what's been done?

Couldn't resist the temptation to write.. I haven't been this excited to write for ages.. :D
A good thing, right? :)

Right now I love the sun, my dress I'm wearing, and rings and nail polish :P
Yesterday while I was in town I realized that the first thing I look for i a shop is: rings! Then bracelets, necklaces and earrings .. Hmm, will I ever get over this phrase.. Or am I always going to hunt those perfect rings that seem so perfect and colourful.. 

Like this ring! I would just love to find a similar one!

And this ring is so simple but so stylish because of its simplicity :)



And then I would like to find this ear cuff from somewhere!!





 Have a good day summer-unicorns! (haha)
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti