keskiviikko 1. helmikuuta 2012

3 tests done, 2 to go!


I had my history test today and it didn't go that well. Hope I still will pass it with enough points.
Yesterday's math test was easy but I'm not going to jump for joy yet.. It could have gone down the drain as well. :P We'll see next week. Tomorrow I'm free !!! I don't have any test to do. But on Friday I have my mother tongue test including those very nice short stories.. I still have one story to analyse.

It's so nice when we have the test week! You start at 9 am by writing the test and then you have 2 ½ hours to do it. After that you eat and then if you have a test the next day you have like an opportunity to ask the teacher what kind of questions is going to come in the test. Sometimes it just feels unnecessary to go to those "test preparing" things, just like for the English tests you don't need to go there because the tests always look the same.

Now I have time to download some new music on my mp3, 


Haadi




Evanescence boom bang! Had to listen to a few of them, they're so good!!

  My really versatile music taste includes even this band :D. I like these hmm what should you call Evanescence..  A rockband I think.Well, I like rock like Evanescence, the Finnish band Nightwish, Within Temptation. I also love all kinds of pop music that is played in the radio.
One of the newest that was released this year!! I think it's a really good song after their 3 years pause. The other one that was released as a single was Whatever You Want.










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti