sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

17!!


Endlich bin ich 17!! UU YEEAH! :P

I promised you for a week ago that I would show the presents that my friends gave me.




I totally love this one! Thank you Molly

Candle thingy with diamonds in it ;)
This jewelry-tree was from Ea and Hanna! ♥


Soo, it was just my luck that I was ill on my birthday.. Really funny.. Just slept and coughed and read my book until I fell asleep. I would have been so happy to be in school for just that day, but no can do. One of my friends who had to drink something really disgusting stayed at home on Friday. ;) It was the pupils on the third grade that had to make a fuss with the youngest in our school for the last time. Maybe it still was good that I stayed at home on Thursday. 


Yesterday I had nearly all of my relatives here at home celebrating my birthday. Cakes cakes.... I do love you but, sometimes it's too much :D 
So now it feels like we have only been eating this weekend. 

So now after three days of resting, today I have been ice skating even though it has been snowing since morning. Finally, it has stopped now. Now let's hope it won't get warmer so that it would be slushy. 
Winter Wonderland

weheartit.com



7 days left of my winter holiday, hopefully I'll blog later!


Haadi




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti