lauantai 7. tammikuuta 2012

SNOW!!



I woke up really happy, it had snowed during the night!

Aah, I love snow!

Yeah, but my movie plans went down the drain.. M i still ill, that sucked. Then I called to those friends I hadn't met for a while.. And all of them had something to do today. I decided that I'm going to look on those darned short stories.. However, I do have 7 of them to read :D I have to have time tomorrow to do the rest of them, I just have to.

After all movie problems, I headed off to the  movie rental place and found Twilight Eclipse. 


It was as I remembered,it was better than the first and the second movie. Combined. Now I'm ready to go and see the fourth movie :D Anyone who wants to see it again or something? :P
After I rented the movie I went to the store nearby and bought Popcorn!

Can't miss the opportunity to show the most hilarious video on youtube :D

I'm so ready for Monday!! School here I come! I'm all ready here.. I want to do something that will challenge my brain.. And I want my essay back that I wrote in mother tongue :) We wrote a material based essay and it was supposed to be at least 4 pages long. I wrote 6. Yeah.. I wasn't even nervous when I wrote it.. My friend who sat right beside me she was soo nervous and she just ask why I was so calm and steady.. Well, I was prepared and ready to show what I was made of :D. HAHA..


Hope you people who live in Finland or somewhere else in Scandinavia love the snow like me.. 


Until later,

Haadi :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti