perjantai 30. joulukuuta 2011

Hello everybody!

   
Today me and my family went to my dad's parents. We have been eating, eating and again, eating. It has been like that for the past few days now. Just eating. I don't understand how I can make it. Still, it's Christmas. And then you are suppose to eat, right? Well, now I'm just taking it easy. A while ago I read a book, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and I can't put it down :D It's too good. Soon she will publish her third book, Forever. Shiver is about a girl and her boyfriend, who is a werewolf. Of course every one reads about were-wolfs :) I'm sure all of you sometime has read a book about vampires and all that stuff but I think those stories will fade out soon. When the Twilight books were published it has started to get nearly boring. Sorry Twilight lovers. But it Always ends up that the bad guy in the book falls in love with a human and then all happens quickly and WHOOPS, there's a big catastrophe. All the movies that are like Twilight can be good but very often, they're not. 
Now I'll say goodbye for now and continue stalking people on FB. 

See you around, soon!
Haadi
                                                        
                    

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti